Mystery box challenge +most popular stories for children by Maya and Mary
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูเพิ่มเติม
Most popular videos for children by Maya and Mary
Listen to Music from Maya and Mary:
Apple Music https://music.apple.com/artist/1474855261
Google Play https://bit.ly/33kxYoj
YouTube Music https://music.youtube.com/channel/UCXM48pPPXRgtT0W27Cm5VVw
Amazon Music https://music.amazon.com/artists/B07VTRT5CD
KidsSong ChildrenSong MayaAndMary
Project Maya and Mary are developed and owned by the music label \”Joy Action Media\”.
© Joy Action Media
John Hunyadi – Ottoman Wars – 4K
It’s the 15th century. The Balkans is overrun by the ever expanding Ottoman Empire. Only John Hunyadi stands in their way. Hunyadi is the leader of a faction that controls Hungary after Sigismund of Luxembourg’s reign.
In 1442 Hunyadi defeats the Ottomans in several battles, then almost destroys them during the Long March in 1443. In 1444 he is narrowly defeated at the Battle of Varna after the king dies. Hunyadi is elected governor and tries to take revenge at the Second Battle of Kosovo, but Murad II defeats him again.
After the Fall of Constantinople, Hunyadi finally gets his victory at the Siege of Belgrade, defeating Mehmet the Conqueror.
Kubinyi, A (2007). Nándorfehérvártól Mohácsig
Engel, P (1998). Magyarország története 13011526
Pálosfalvi, T (2018). From Nicopolis to Mohács
Pálosfalvi, T (2009). A Hunyadiak kora 14371490
Ágoston, G (2014). A Nándorfehérvárhoz vezető út
Nicolle, D (2010). Cross \u0026 Crescent in the Balkans
Goffman, D (2002). The Ottoman Empire and Early Modern Europe
Setton, K M (1975). A History of the Crusades: The Fourteenth and Fifteenth Centuries
Uyar, M (2009). A Military History of the Ottomans
Turnbull, S (2003). The Ottoman Empire 13261699
Nicolle, D (1988). Hungary and the Fall of Eastern Europe
Wittek, P (1938). The Rise of the Ottoman Empire
Nicolle, D (1995). The Janissaries
Nicolle, D (1983). Armies of the Ottoman Turks 13001774
Tóth, N (2009). Luxemburgi Zsigmond uralkodása 13871437
Kovács, S T (2010). Huszárfegyverek a 1517. században
0:12 Ottoman Expansion
2:16 Ottomans vs. Hungarians
5:33 Hunyadi’s Rise
8:55 On the Offensive
12:58 The Long March
17:31 Murad’s Ploy
19:15 Battle of Varna
24:38 Aftermath of Varna
27:18 A New Crusade?
30:38 Kosovo 2
34:08 Aftermath of Kosovo
34:33 Fall of Constantinople
36:13 Road to Belgrade
37:20 The Siege of Belgrade
43:25 Hunyadi’s Legacy
Hunyadi OttomanWars 4K
Diana và Roma – Ăn như thế nào cho đúng? Và các tập phim hài hước về ẩm thực khác
Diana và Roma Ăn như thế nào cho đúng? Và các tập phim hài hước về ẩm thực khác
Diana Show VNM bit.ly/2mbI6iG (Diana và Roma tieng viet)
Kids Diana Show http://bit.ly/2k7NrSx
DIANA Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kidsdianashow/
ROMA Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kidsromashow/
OLIVER Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kidsolivershow/
Sticker Công chúa nghèo – Công chúa giàu /1001 Câu Chuyện
Yoga Moves: Northern Pike a take on the classic fish pose
YuMee Chung showcases the Northern Pike, a yoga pose inspired by Lake Ontario.
For more on this story visit the Toronto Star: https://www.thestar.com/life/2017/08/21/becomeafishwithnorthernpilepokeyogamoves.html. Or read an excerpt of Chung’s article below:
Become a fish with Northern Pike pose: Yoga Moves
Inspired by Lake Ontario and her inhabitants, our take on Fish Pose elongates the lines of the classic backbend by stretching out the legs and reaching the arms back for additional shoulder mobility.
Matsyasana means Fish Pose in Sanskrit, the language of yoga. Inspired by Lake Ontario and her inhabitants, our take on Fish Pose elongates the lines of the classic backbend by stretching out the legs and reaching the arms back for additional shoulder mobility. We’ve named this particular species the Northern Pike.
1. Sink onto your back with your legs outstretched and their inner walls touching, as if you have a mermaid tail rather than legs.
2. Slide your fingers under the tops of your thighs with palms facing up (note that you do not sit on your wrists in this version of the pose).
3. Keeping your hips heavy, anchor your elbows into the ground and inhale as you lift the center of your chest towards the sky. The height of your backbend will determine whether the crown or back of the head comes into contact with the earth. Ensure the back of the neck stays long.
4. If your neck feels strong, safe, and snug, free your hands and unite them at the center of the chest in prayer position.
5. Lift your hands towards the sky as you inhale.
6. Exhale while you reach your hands back towards the wall behind you, landing the thumbside of the hands as comfortably close to the floor as possible.
7. Try on the experience of being a fish for five fluid breaths
8. Exit by slipping the hands under your legs once again and rooting the elbows. Lift your chin to chest before lowering to the ground.
This pose can strengthen the neck and upper back with practice but it is contraindicated for those with high blood pressure, migraines and neck injuries.
นอกจากการดูหัวข้อนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถเข้าถึงบทวิจารณ์ดีๆ อื่นๆ อีกมากมายได้ที่นี่: ดูวิธีอื่นๆGENERAL NEWS